3.23.2009

Spring Clean Your Etsy Shop Part V


Spring Clean Your Etsy Shop Part V



For the first 4 parts:











Today, we are going to clean up our Shipping Profiles. I had a lot of different shipping profiles because I used to also make and sell Bath & Body Products, which were all different weights. But now I just sell basically one product and have made my shipping a lot easier because I just charge one flat rate for all my shipping.



Therefore, I decided to get rid of some of my old profiles. (Note, this is definitely just for your own satisfaction and ease, it does not change your shop necessarily, unless you are changing your shipping policies.)



I also got rid of some repeated profiles I had in there.



Easy Peasy. (And if you are like me, you are still working on Part IV - Descriptions!)



Your Turn


-> Go to Your Etsy. On the Left side Find "Shop Setup" and click on "Shipping Options."


To change any profile, pick it from the drop down menu and click "Go". Make any changes and click "Save" OR to get rid of the profile click on "delete this profile" at the bottom of the page.



You can also "Create a New Profile"




If you need to change your listings' shipping, you can use the "Batch apply profiles to items" and then you can change them.



Please feel free to comment here with any questions!





No comments: