3.24.2009

Craft Shows!

That's me at First Friday June, 2008 prior to one of my busiest and best shows ever. And the first of many First Fridays in Lancaster!

Last summer I had an extremely busy craft show schedule. From April until August I did at least one show a weekend, and most I did 2 shows, including Sunday Market I did each week.

It was extremely hectic and exhausting, but I loved the people and spreading the word about my handcrafted jewelry.

Over the winter, I have set up in a permanent location and had decided not to do any craft shows this year. Ha! I have already signed up for one, and am excited to go back to Eastern Market for 2nd Saturdays and there is at least one other show I plan to do as well.

I guess I just love Craft Shows too much!

Anyone else gearing up for Craft Show Season? If you are new, I have this great 29-page PDF Zine available in my Etsy Shop that I wrote: "Craft Show Tips." It is jam-packed with lots of information so you feel prepared for your Craft Show!

No comments: