4.09.2008

A bracelet....some rambling...and reminders....




This bracelet isn't new, but the pictures are! I adore this bracelet in person, and now I love to look at it on the monitor, too!

It is very funky and cool and adjustable!

Right now I am trying to get ready for a couple craft shows that are coming up back to back. Honestly, I haven't even been making anything, just tagging my goods. I had this great idea to change my hang tags, so now I have to change EVERY tag. I would like to make some stuff, too, after the massive re-tagging! :) You should see my studio/office.....it was so organized and clean....now it's a nightmare again. I would take a picture, but I am too embarassed!

I also have to get The Beast, otherwise know as my car, inspected this month. It is a whole ordeal because I don't trust any mechanics around here--with reason, so I take The Beast to my father to take to get inspected 2 hours away. However, I must get the emissions inspection done in this county. So, I have been getting that all organized for this weekend, the only weekend I have left this weekend without a craft show. Actually, I am taking a 1/2 day off on Friday, so that makes me happy.

Reminders:

1. I have extended the earring sale until the end of the month!

2. See my previous blog about sending me your craft show tips and stories.

3. Finally, don't forget to read my April newsletter.

Hey, we're over hump day! Woo hoo!

No comments: