3.07.2012

Wonderful Wednesday! I Don't Have Time to Scrapbook!

This week's Wonderful Wednesday Freebie:


(This freebie works with My Memories Digital Scrapbook Software, but you don't have to have My Memories to use it!

I don't have time to scrapbook.

I have said that before.  Many times.

When I think about scrapbooking, I used to think it meant pulling out piles of paper, glue sticks or double sided tape, embellishments and tons of photos.

A two - page layout could take me hours!

Then if something happened like, for example, you run out of glue, etc., and you have to put everything on hold and run to the store.

Or worse yet, you can't even get started because you have a creative block.

Or you cut your photo wrong and have to wait to get another copy.

Well, scrapbooking has come a long way, baby!

Ways to capture memories without taking so much time:

1.  Smashbook

 

A smashbook is the unscrapbook, actually. 

It is completely freeing.  You don't have to do anything special.  Just use the pen/glue stick to add stuff to your book.  Save the memories without the fuss.  

I love this idea of just documenting your day without perfection.

You can get the actual Smashbook or just make your own!  Use any sketchbook and add stuff to it!  (Of course, you won't have the cool pen/glue stick, though)

(*Please see below for my disclosure statement.)

2.  Paper bag Scrapbook

My first paper bag scrapbook, which is really simple and quick to make.

Or use the tutorial I used for my business plan paper bag scrapbook.  It's not simple and takes a little time, but once it's done, it will save you time.



You can use it just like a smashbook, with the added feature of pockets to stash memories in as well!

3.  Digital Scrapbooking

I have discovered digital scrapbooking several months ago and I will never go back to regular scrapbooking.  

Everything is on your computer - no searching for glue sticks, trying to find photos, etc.  Your photos are on your computer anyway, right?

If you need a different kit it's so easy, just purchase it from your computer - you don't have to run to the store!  Plus, My Memories (my preferred digital scrapbooking software) has so much free stuff, it will keep you going for a while!  

I have a special offer for my readers from My Memories, too!  Use the code  STMMMS70060 to get $10 off your digital scrapbooking software + $10 additional to use in the My Memories shop.

Plus, until March 31st, you get a Free 1 year membership to RAKstar!  ($247.00 value!)  
  1. Just purchase the software with the code STMMMS70060 
  2. Email me your receipt (to BBBellezza@hotmail.com) 
  3. I will email you a gift certificate for RAKstar! 
* Disclosure:  In this post I have posted links for products that I would receive a small commission for if you purchase.  I only talk about products that I truly love and believe in.  Those payments do help keep this blog going.  Thanks!

No comments: