3.08.2012

Dotee Doll I Made

Since my swap partner has received this, it's safe to share photos of a recent Dotee Doll I sent out for a swap.  (On Swap-Bot)

This is my version of a Zombie Dotee.  The theme of the swap was to pick a favorite color from your partner's profile on swap-bot.  One color she mentioned was silver.  She also mentioned she liked (among other things) horror movies,  zombies and Edgar Allan Poe. 

So I made her a zombie dotee doll, and I attached a game tile piece pendant I made with a Raven and the word "Nevermore" on it.

I love how it turned out and I'm thrilled that my swap partner did, too!

If you are interested in learning how to make your own dotee doll (and I even give you some embroidery stitches) sign up for my tutorial newsletter and you'll get a link to download the tutorial once you confirm!

And then you can head on over to Swap-Bot and sign up for a swap!  It's so much fun!




Subscribe to our mailing list

* indicates required

Email Format

No comments: