3.01.2010

Upcoming!

 
  
Flower Week - Get Ready!

I am planning a fun springtime theme week for the blog for next week!  Next week, starting Monday, March 8th, will be Flower Week!

I am so ready for Spring, and so tired of winter and snow!  Even if you don't have a pile of snow in your front yard, or are actually reading this in a more tropical climate, who doesn't love flowers?!

The fun flower goodness will also include a giveaway starting on Monday!

For those of you in Lancaster, PA, I will be starting Flower Week in my booth at BUiLDiNG CHARACTER on March 5th, First Friday!

I am announcing here a full week ahead of time because I plan to have at least one post full of some handmade flowery products!  So, if you make things that have flower patterns on them, make flowers themselves, or maybe you even help people with growing them, contact me this week and I will try to incorporate you into flower week!  (Please send me an email to BBBellezza@comcast.net with a link of where to find your flower goodness online.)

No comments: