3.27.2009

Mix and Match Scrabble Tile Pendants

Last night I started to list the many new Scrabble Tile Pendants that I have recently made in my Etsy Shop. Usually I have listed my Scrabble Tile Pendants with a cord or chain so they were all ready to go. I got to thinking, though, it may be nice for my customers if I listed them without a necklace and then customers could buy more than one pendant, but only have to purchase one chain. You can use the same chain for all your pendants! The pendants are only $7 each (they are $10 with the chain.)




I will also have customized pendants available at craft shows in person. The buyer would get to choose the pendant, the chain or cord and the length, and then a cute container to keep the pendant in.



I have A LOT more pendants to list. Some will be listed tonight and the bulk of them will probably be listed this weekend, either Saturday morning or sometime Sunday evening.



Also, I plan to offer more choices in necklaces as well. Right now there is a ball chain listed, but more options will be listed soon!



I would love your feedback on whether you think that I should just list the pendants with a cord/chain or you like this new feedback. (You can tell me on twitter - I'm @BBBellezza - or leave a comment here)



Thanks for your help!!

No comments: