9.12.2008

New Pieces. Events


Fall is coming and I have been creating some more fall pieces. (And even a few Christmas pieces, too.)



Here is a group shot of the altered dominoes I have just created. Most of these are actually pins now and will show up in my shop starting next week. Some of these will also be available as pendants down the road, too, or by request.




In progress....






























































These pieces will be making their debut at the Manheim Township Community Day at Overlook Park in Lancaster, Pennsylvania 10 am - 4pm.

Sunday I'll be at Sunday Market at Building Character 342 N. Queen Street Lancaster, Pennsylvania from 11-3. There's a car show going on in Lancaster, so come on out and check it out!

Honestly, I am a little worried about the rain.... but, I will be setting up irregardless and hoping for the best. Hopefully the rain will hold off tomorrow.

I haven't been blogging a lot lately because I have been really busy. But I have always found the change to fall to be a good time to get into good habits and more routine. I guess it's the whole back-to-school thing. So I hope to get on a schedule and blog more routinely.
Have a great weekend!

No comments: