9.02.2008

September 2008 Newsletter

B.B. Bellezza Handcrafted Jewelry
September 2008 Newsletter


September! This year is flying by! I love summer, so the approach of autumn kind of makes me a little sad. But, the approaching changing of the seasons is the perfect time for clearing out clutter, organizing supplies and making new jewelry!

Upcoming Events:

If you are local come and say “Hi” at one of these events:

9/5/08, 5 pm – ?
First Friday in downtown Lancaster, Pennsylvania
I will be at Building Character at 342 North Queen Street in Lancaster, PA
On First Friday, the art galleries and shops in downtown Lancaster stay open late

Each Sunday I will continue to be at Sunday Market:
Building Character Sunday Market at 342 North Queen St, Lancaster, PA
11 am - 3 pm
Fresh product, prepared food, art, coffee! And it's so much fun!

9/13/08 10 am – 4pm
Annual Community Day at the Overlook Community Campus
In Manheim Township in Lancaster, PA

You can also find B.B. Bellezza at Lulu & Tutz at 11 West Main Street in Strasburg, PA, at the heART of Friendship Art Gallery at 39 East Main Street in Ephrata, PA and at Hey Pretty Cupcake in Albuquerque, New Mexico and at http://heyprettycupcake.com/

New Items:

I have many new pieces in my Game Tile Pendant Line. There are some on eBay, too and I have a few auctions going, too.

If you would like me to come up with a custom domino pendant or scrabble pendant in time for Christmas, now is the time to order. I can come up with an original pendant based upon a theme or a color. If you have a picture you would like to be on a pendant, you can mail it to me. At this time, I do not have the proper equipment to resize and print your photos, but I can make a photo that is the right size into a pendant. This could take me a little while, especially if I am digging through my piles of paper looking for the perfect pieces to make a special pendant, so it's best to contact me early.

I have also begun to create jewelry for the autumn season. These items will be appearing in my Etsy Shop soon.

Books and Movies:

I have a lot of used books and DVDs listed in my eBay store. I have auctions going on pretty much weekly and other books and movies that are part of my store inventory on an ongoing basis.

Special Discount:

My email newsletter subscribers receive a special discount. To join, just send an email with the word "Subscribe" in the subject line to BBBellezza@hotmail.com (Note: I never share your information with anyone else for any reason!)


Have a wonderful month!

Love,
Kim
B.B. Bellezza
http://www.bbbellezza.com/

No comments: