7.01.2008

July Newsletter!

July 2008 Newsletter


Boy oh boy time is flying! I can’t believe it is already July!

SPECIAL OFFERS:

>>>I recently sent out an email for a special code for a special deal for email newsletter subscribers. If you are not an email subscriber, now is a great time to subscribe! Just send an email to BBBellezza@hotmail.com, with the word “subscribe” in the subject line and I will add you. (No, I won’t give your info to anyone! Promise!)

>>>In addition to the special email newsletter subscriber deal, I am offering 10% off of everything in my ETSY shop. (You may also email me directly if you don’t want to purchase through Etsy.) This does not include anything from eBay at this time. So visit http://BBBellezza.etsy.com and use the following code for your 10% off deal.

CODE: JULY10

Yes, you may use the 2 codes together. No, the prices are not already marked down. And, yes, you can get 10% off the sale items listed as well!

The 10% off deal will end on July 11, 2008 at 12 midnight Eastern Time.


NEXT STOP……
B.B. Bellezza Scheduled Events
(Visit my webpage for the most up-to-date schedule throughout the month. I might add some Sunday dates or other shows, as well. www.BBBellezza.com and click on the “Events” link)

Alfresco Art Gallery
At Freedom Fest
Marion Street and in the City Hall Parking Lot
July 4, 2008
3 p.m. – 9 p.m.

Eastern Market
July 12, 2008
9 a.m. – 2 p.m.
308 East King Street
Lancaster, PA


NEW ITEMS:

Hot off the press…so to speak….are some brand new game tile pendants. These will be making their way into my Etsy Shop and eBay Store soon. http://BBBellezza.etsy.com or http://stores.ebay.com/B-B-Bellezza
The newest designs feature many colorful and unique postage stamps, musical tributes and other cool designs.

I also have some new charm jewelry in the works and ready to be released into the world (and some will be available exclusively in a brick and mortar store….more on that when I have definite news to share. Check on my blog http://BBBellezza.blogspot.com as early as Wednesday night.)


DISCOUNTUED ITEMS:

If anyone is interested in some eye relaxation pillows, please let me know. I have some left that I have discontinued. I will probably list them on eBay eventually, but I will give you a great deal if you contact me before I list them. Just contact me for details.

(Plans are in the works for a new line of eye relaxation pillows….but very much “in the works” right now… these may be the last available eye pillows for a little while.)

H A P P Y 4th of J U L Y
And
CANADA DAY !!

No comments: