8.06.2007

I'm Baaaaack!!

Just a quick post to let you all know that I am back from vacation! I had a fabulous time! I will share stories and photos in another entry, probably a little later on this evening.

Later on this evening I will also pick and announce the winner of the
blog contest. Someone will be receiving some B.B. Bellezza goodies soon! :)

I have a few new pieces to share with you all, too! One in particular I am not sure if I am willing to give up or not. I made it exactly my size and it is just perfect for me....we will see, though....

Check out my auction for my "Sea" Bracelet. It ends on Sunday.
Check it out here: Sea Charm Bracelet . I think that it is just stunning and lovely and has the coolest toggle clasp!



























Okay, I will see you all a little later!
Love,
Kim
P.S. Remember my website, too: http://bbbellezza.googlepages.com/home
and to join my email newsletter contact me with "subscribe" in the subject line. I promise I will NOT sell, rent or otherwise give your email address to anybody else!!


No comments: