7.06.2007

New Promo!

I would like to invite everyone again to visit my new website, which is the hub of all B.B. Bellezza activities: B.B. Bellezza. I will continue to work on it and revise it over time, I am sure.

Visit my newsletter page for my monthly newsletter which I will be starting back up later today. Please contact me with the word "subscribe" in the subject line in order to have my newsletters emailed directly to your inbox each month. A new .... uh....newsletter (lol) will be going out sometime tonight and will continue again monthly!

Okay, on to the "New Promo!" I promised in the subject line!

I want to see who, if anyone, is reading my blog here.

So here are the contest rules:
1. If you are out there, please leave me a comment at this blog entry. You must leave your comment on this particular entry to be entered. (Please comment on other entries just for fun!)
2. You have until the end of the month.
3. At the end of the month, I will use a random number generator or make little slips of paper and draw a name. Or perhaps there will only be one person ...
4. The person who is picked will win a lovely prize from my store. You can pick bath and body or jewelry, but I will pick the actual gift.
5. Please make sure to leave a valid email address so that I can contact you if you win!

Any questions, let me know! :)
Happy Weekend!!
Love,
Kim

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi! I just stumbled across your blog today - such pretty jewelry!

Nicole
ikkinlala AT yahoo DOT ca