For the original post, Ways to Reuse Plastic Bottles, click here.
Here are even more ways to reuse plastic bottles:
1. Woven Plastic Bottle Vase Tutorial
2. DIY Plastic Bottle Lamp Base
3. Plastic Bottle Beads. I have been meaning to try these out.
4. Make a Bottle Change Purse. Click on the link for the directions, but it's pretty simple:
Cut the bottom part of 2 bottles off.
Hot glue or sew a zipper in between the 2 bottle bottoms.
5. Recycle them. If you aren't crafty or not interested in making crafty projects.
6. Better yet, just don't use them to begin with! Use reusable water containers instead.
Get more tips for Greener Living and Jewelry Trends and Being Eco-Friendly, just sign up for my email updates.
Get the new eBook: "Jewelry Trends and Being Eco-Friendly." This eBook includes lots of great information, including:
- Glossary of eco-friendly terms
- Trends in Jewelry and How to do them the Eco-Friendly Sample Conversations to help you use your eco-friendly jewelry to start a conversation (or how to still get your point across without having a lengthy conversation.)
- Plus, bonus 14 Simple and Easy Tips for Greener Living.
Just sign up for my email jewelry newsletter and it will be emailed to you after you confirm your subscription. (PLUS, you get a free shipping code to use in my online shop!)
Get a valuable coupon code for FREE SHIPPING in my Etsy shop when you sign up for email updates!
Be the first to know about new products, events, sales and discounts!