1. Here's a list of things to do with old plastic bottles from the Waste Aware Scotland Blog (a great blog to read for recycling ideas)
2. Make a Mobile! See previous blog post right here on the B.B. Bellezza blog for a tutorial.
3. Make a Recycled Silver Bangle Bracelet (I didn't try this yet, but I definitely will be!)
4. Here's a crafty list of things to do with old plastic bottles from Make-Stuff.com
5. Make a terrarium with a 2 liter plastic bottle. Tutorial for bottles with the base, and tutorial for bottles without.
6. Here's a whole list of crafty things to do with plastic bottles
7. Give them to your local crafty or artsy person. Maybe even local elementary schools' art programs would like them.
9. If you have any pink bottles, I personally am very interested in them at this point. If you're in Lancaster, PA contact me if you have pink bottles!
10. Here's a video with 8 very cool ways to reuse a 2 liter bottle. Included are ways to use them around your house.
Obviously, though, the best thing for our planet is to try to not use plastic. If you do, reuse it. It never goes away, it just breaks into little tiny pieces. And A LOT of plastic isn't actually recycled like we think.
(Don't forget to add a comment to the giveaway post by Sunday at 2 pm Eastern for a chance to win Recycled Plastic Bottle Earrings!)