2.06.2012

The Burning Question: How do you want it all to Feel?




Your day, kissing, next success, friendships, nervous system, money-making… How do you want it all to feel?

I want my day to feel like sunshine on the first warm days in the beginning of spring.  (Fresh, warm, new and free)

I want kissing to feel like the dance scene in West Side Story.

I want my body to feel like a bird flying freely.

I want smiling to feel like drinking orange juice.

I want my friendships to feel like apple pie on a cold nice.  (Warm, sweet delicious.)

I want my nervous to feel like the calmness right before falling asleep.

I want my gigs to feel like how I think Tom Brady must feel.  Redemption.  Success.  At being passed over and then becoming one of the best. 

I want my neighborhood to feel exactly how it feels:  Friendly, creative people around, not too big, not too small.

I want my integrity to feel like a child's.  Pure, innocent and incapable of lying.

I want my money-making to feel like a river.  Freedom and flowing.  Nothing to stop it.

I want my word to feel like the Rock of Gibraltar.

I want my laughter to feel like a child's giggle.

I want the end of the day to feel like a completed project.  All of the parts come to gether and I feel satisfied by what I created.

I want being of service to feel like love.

I want my love to feel like a road trip.  Happy, fun and with limitless possibilities, but not necessarily without bumps and challenges.  Maybe we get a little lost, but we're together and eventually find our way home again.

I want my writing to feel like making jewelry feels like to me.

I want my ideas to feel like waves crashing on the sand.  Big and continuous.

How do YOU want it all to feel?  Head over to Danielle's orginial post.

No comments: