1.15.2012

The Beginning of My Goddess Year


If you are a woman - any woman - I believe you will find Goddess Leonie inspirational, truthful and full of love and joy.


It is gorgeous  - lots of colors, fun fonts and art throughout.   I got right to work on filling out the excercises, which are thought provoking and help get your mind in the right place when starting out a new year. 

There are worksheets to fill out to help you ease out of 2011 and plan and dream for 2012.

To Do Book

One thing that I really found helpful is making a "to do book” as Goddess Leonie describes.  She tells you how to do this in the workbook, but she previously did a video on this


here’s her video:




If you know me, you know I have a list.  Or rather a few lists.  I have read a bunch of books and I have tried all kinds of different ways to organize my lists.  Usually I can't figure out how to keep my list with me, while still being able to keep it constantly changing.

If my list isn’t with me, it’s sort of pointless.  I’ve tried to find ways around this that have improved the situation (like putting my lists on google docs so I can access them anywhere I have the internet; however, I don’t have internet access everywhere I go.)

Now I have finally found the solution!  Goddess Leonie's "to do list book."  Or as I like to call it, the Big Book of Beautiful Bounty.

After reading about it in "Creating My Goddess Year Workbook and Planner," I got straight to work on it.  Just like Goddess Leonie suggested, I put one goal on each page.  Actionable tasks go underneath.

The best part, is that no matter where I am, I can take the book with me.  It fits in my purse!  It travels!

I saw the video when Goddess Leonie first showed it and I didn’t really think it was for me, but after reading about it again, I realized that it was the perfect solution.  In perfect time for the New Year!

This is just one tiny little juicy tidbit in the "2012 Creating My Goddess Year Workbook and Planner."  It’s over 100 pages.  I am working through it myself right now!

It is soooo affordable and you instantly get it in your email.  I’m planning my yearly goals and dreams in it.

Who wants to join me? Let me know if you are already doing it and want to talk about it.

If you haven't gotten it yet, head over to get your copy now:  2012 Creating My Goddess Year Workbook and Planner.

No comments: