10.19.2011

Website Kick Start



I highly recommend anything from Tara Gentile.  Earlier this year I took an e-course from her.  She is an amazing teacher who is truly inspiring.  She wants you to succeed and you can tell.  

Everything Tara does is sure to leave you with inspiration and energy to take whatever the next step is!

This is the last time she's offering this course this year, so hurry and sign up before it's too late!  There's less than a week left to grab a seat in the last Website Kick Start of 2011.

Why commit to learning how to build a website before the end of the year?
  • Because this is a skill that's going to serve you for years to come.
  • Because your business deserves better than "some day."
  • Because what you have isn't cutting it anymore.
Why commit to reexamining your web presence before the end of 2011?
  • Because this isn't just about code & pixels, this is about reexamining the way you market your business & communicate your vision.
  • Because this about you, your customer, and building a community.
  • Because 2012 is going to start with a bang.
Why have others committed to Website Kick Start?

"The skills I learned in Tara's Website Kick Start course have taken me from visualizing a beautiful website to actually creating one and tweaking another to represent my custom brand.

I learned so much from her clear, accessible, fun lessons helping me to really understand the ins and outs of my site. Not to mention, the support is AMAZING. All of my questions (large and small) were answered thoroughly and in a speedy turnaround time. I HIGHLY, HIGHLY recommend taking this class and taking ownership of your website!"
-- L'Erin Asantewaa

Whether this is a goal you had all year long... or one that finally looks feasible, this is your chance to get a website you love at the fraction of the cost of hiring a designer or developer.

And you keep these skills for life.

Are you ready to kick start your website? Click on, my friend, click on.

No comments: