10.19.2011

My Memories Digital Scrapbooking Software Winner! + Learn How to Get a Discount if You Didn't Win


So I put all the entries in a big bowl, closed my eyes, mixed 'em up and we got a winner!


Congratulations to Connie!  I'll be forwarding you information on how to get your free software download soon!

Thanks to everyone who participated!   

MY MEMORIES DISCOUNT:

You can still get the software for $10 off!!  Find it here My Memories Scrapbooking Software and use code STMMMS70060 when you check out.  Plus, use the code to get $10 off in the My Memories store.  ($10 goes a LONG way in the My Memories store!)


That's $20 off!!
 
Make sure to use the code above (STMMMS70060) to get the discount.
 
FREEBIES:
 
Every Wednesday will be "Wonderful Wednesday" here at B.B. Bellezza!  
What's that?  I'm glad you asked.

I'll be offering a freebie from My Memories for you to use!  They are 2 page layouts and include 2 quick pages and all the pieces (papers and elements) used to create the pages.

Our first freebie:
Click here to get your My Memories freebie.  
 
Please leave a comment with a link to your creations with freebie!  I would love to see them!
 
Check in next Wednesday for another freebie!

No comments: