6.03.2011

Where Will B.B. Bellezza Be This Weekend?

5-29-11 My Booth

Tonight is First Friday!

The weather is PERFECT and it will be a wonderful night in Lancaster, PA for First Friday!

Make sure you stop by BUiLDiNG CHARACTER for free live music and to meet all the wonderful (30+) vendors!

My booth at BUiLDiNG CHARACTER has been restocked with a lot of new scrabble tile pendants, lots of earrings - especially clock hand earrings - and more stuff in the "sale bin."

Stop by 6 pm - 9 pm
342 N. Queen Street, Rear
Lancaster, PA 17603

(Note:  I may or may not personally be at my booth tonight.  I'm trying to make it, but I might not.  Even if I'm not there, you can still shop at my booth and meet other vendors, listen to live music and have a great night!!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that is a BEAUTIFUL booth!