2.13.2011

Make it Your Own!

Have you ever wanted to make a craft, but didn't know where to start?  You want to make it your own, but can only find a pattern for what everyone else is making?  You want to use eco-friendly materials, but you aren't sure where to start?

You want to make the perfect heartfelt gift, but aren't sure where to look for ideas?

As you may know, I have been designing and making jewelry and other crafts from what others discard or may even consider trash for years.  I am fearless when trying crafts.  The results are sometimes amazing, and sometimes horrible.

I'll be sharing my patterns and tips for the amazing projects in my brand new eBook series!

The best part of my eBooks is that they are not merely patterns and tutorials on how to make one project:  they have detailed instructions on how to customize each project into your own unique design with your own unique style!

Design A Doll

The first eBook in the series will be "Design A Doll."  In it, you will get instructions and a pattern to make a B.B. Bellezza rag doll.  You also get detailed instructions on how to design and create a pattern of your own and ideas for customization of your doll!

The follow-up to this eBook will be a more simplified pattern to make one of my zombie dolls (examples above), without all the instructions for customization for those who just want to make a doll.

After that, you can look for new eBooks in the series every 2 weeks!  Upcoming eBooks include "Making Extraordinary Jewelry out of Ordinary Objects," wire-wrapping for beginners, "All About Buttons" and many more!  Each eBook will include project ideas and lots of instructions and help for customizing pojects.

Free Tutorials

I'll be offering more free tutorials here on my blog, too!  These will be similar to what I am already offering, just more often!

The Design a Doll eBook will be available on Valentine's Day - February 14, 2011 in my Etsy Shop!

No comments: