8.31.2010

Stop to see the flowers....


Picture Rocks, PA, originally uploaded by B.B. Bellezza.
(smell the roses, take a photo of the brown-eye-susans....etc.) This photo was taken in Picture Rocks, PA on a trip to visit my family who live nearby. Time passes way too quickly! It's been an entire month since this trip. I don't even know where the time went!!

Nor do I have any idea where the time has gone here on my blog. This or that comes up and I just never get back here to fill you all in.

Later tonight (and I hope I'm not making promises I can't keep) I'll be sharing some photos of some more of the new pieces I'm working on for my fall line.
My Fall 2010 Line Debuts online this Thursday!!! (Talk about time flying!) September 2nd, 3pm Eastern Standard time. From 3 pm - 11:30 pm, you can get 15% off all the new pieces.

The in person debut is at Lancaster's First Friday. Stop by my booth at
Building Character 342 North Queen Street, Rear Warehouses, Lancaster, PA 6 pm - 9pm September 3rd and you can get 15% off all the new pieces then, too. (I may include my entire booth in the deal that night....)

After Thursday and Friday, the pieces will continue to be available at their regular prices and new pieces will be added continually.

More about the new pieces later tonight.

1 comment:

LittleGemsbyKari said...

those are my fav flowers :) great pic!