8.31.2010

Sneak Peek at the 2010 Fall Line....Fabric Flower Necklaces

Here's another sneak peek at my 2010 Fall Line!  

These flowers are made from clothing that I have reused or from scraps leftover from other projects.  The buttons are vintage and the pearls are reused from a vintage necklace.

These necklaces (and much more) will be available at the Online Release of the B.B. Bellezza 2010 Fall Line on September 2nd, 3 pm Eastern.

(Others will be available at Building Character on September 3rd 6pm - 9 pm at the in person release.)

4 comments:

Jen said...

very neat! I love them:)

B.B. Bellezza said...

Thanks, Jen!!

PoetessWug said...

This line is after my heart!! I crochet button flower necklaces!!! :-)

Cindy Lietz, Polymer Clay Tutor said...

Very cute! There are so many different fabrics that could be used for something like this that your combinations would be endless!