6.11.2010

Where Will B.B. Bellezza Be This Weekend? (a/k/a Do you want to host a jewelry party?)

You can always shop at any of the wonderful shops that carry B.B. Bellezza, including my booth at BUiLDiNG CHARACTER.

However, this weekend I am doing something a little different from my usual craft shows.

I'm doing a Jewelry Home Show!

I'm excited because I haven't done one in awhile, and I'm very interested to get started doing them again.  I'm also excited because I'm having at a friend's house that I haven't seen since High School!!  They are a fun way to spend an afternoon or evening!  Best part, I bring the jewelry to you!  (And the best part for me...I don't have to worry about wind or weather destroying my jewelry like at normal craft shows!)

If you would like to hold your own jewelry party, just contact me.  Details can be found on my party page.  Basically, you provide light snacks/drinks and give me your guest list and I send out the invites and show up and you get 15% of my sales!  You can pick jewelry or a check or a combination!  Easy, right?  

You can even have a catalog party if you're not in the Lancaster/York, PA area or the Muncy/Hughesville/Williamsport, PA area.  Catalog parties are more limited than the in person party because many of my items are one-of-a-kind, but still a great way to earn jewelry or cash. You could even have a party in my Etsy store.  I'll email you a code for you to give your friends.  When they place their order they put the code in so I know you sent them.  After the decided period of time, you get the percentage and can pick your free jewelry or money.
Contact me if you would like to host a party!

No comments: