6.12.2010

Newsletters

Join the Mailing List
Enter your name and email address below:
Name:

Email:

Subscribe
Unsubscribe

As you may already know, I have a monthly email newsletter.  I've experimented with different ways of handling it, and I think I've finally settled (after all this time!)  I used to post the newsletter here, too, but a couple months ago I decided not to do that anymore. 

My newsletter used to be just a way for me to share information about sales or whatnot about my business, but I am trying to push it up a notch and share some useful information about things I think that my customers care about.  


Of course, there will still be announcements if I am having a sale and information about new jewelry I'm working on.  

Also, as an enticement, I have a monthly giveaway to my newsletter subscribers that is either a product or gift certificate.  I choose a winner from all my subscribers.

If you would like to join my newsletter - just fill in the form at the top of the post (or to the right - it's always there!)

No comments: