5.11.2010

New Handmade Jewelry

It has been a while, but I have a lot of new things to add to my Etsy Shop.  (Mainly because of the windy day that caused me to leave my craft show this weekend....)

These "Bubble Rings" are one of my new items.  They are made with small (1/2" ish to 3/4" ish) glass pebbles with an image under on an adjustable ring.

Also, made with the same glass pebbles, I have listed these cute and dainty pendants.

The above pendant, has already sold!
 
These word pendants can be customized to any word - up to 5 letters long.  
The word is typed on my vintage manual typewriter. 
Stay tuned...there will be more items added throughout the week!

3 comments:

Cindy Lietz, Polymer Clay Tutor said...

These bubble rings are adorable! The typed word pendants are a fantastic idea. Really neat jewelry!

Waldeck Dry Goods said...

I love the rings! Are you going to be at Crafty By Nature in June?

B.B. Bellezza said...

Thanks!! I don't think I'll be there in June, but I may do it in July....