4.30.2010

Yard Sale - Avon - Jewelry Sale


West Reading Fall Festival, originally uploaded by B.B. Bellezza.
I know, I have been slacking on the blog here. I sincerely intend to fix that!

In the meantime, I want to make sure you all know that this weekend is the Belair Neighborhood (Manheim Township, Lancaster, PA) Yard Sale. Each year it is huge. People have yard sales, bake sales, lots of food. Traffic is usually a little bit crazy, but I promise you it's worth it!


In addition to my yard sale, I'll be setting up my jewelry stand (or at least a portion of it) as well as an Avon stand! (If you missed it, I started selling Avon!) If you are in the area, please stop by and see us. We have tons of books and movies, some games, and some other stuff!


7 am - ? (And I assure you, I will not be ready before 7 am, so don't stop by for early sales! lol)


Directions: Going North on Fruitville Pike, take a Left onto Candlewyck Road. Go past Bucher Elementary and around the turn....you will see my green tent there when you are going around the turn (I'll be on the Left side).


See you there!

No comments: