2.05.2010

Snowed In?


Tonight is First Friday in downtown Lancaster, PA. But, we're supposed to get a foot or more of snow. I don't know if I will be making to my stand there tonight or not - I am waiting to see when the snow starts before making a final decision.

However, if I don't make it in, I am going to have a fun Snowed-In Sale tonight in my Etsy Shop starting at 6 pm. I'll let you know how this plays out and what the sale is then.

That also means that those people who are email subscribers and fans on my facebook fanpage may not be able to get their discount in person tonight. However, if I'm not there....I will be offering free U.S. shipping and the same deal in my Etsy shop, plus some more fun!

Stay tuned to here my blog for the latest! I will know more in a few hours.

No comments: