1.13.2010

52 Weeks of Blogging Your Passion

I love the beginning of the year and the feeling of everything being new, but this year I am not making New Year Resolutions. Instead, I am trying to start a few new things (not resolutions, just trying out stuff...) and really focusing on making B.B. Bellezza as good as I can one step at a time.

One thing I am currently working on is my blog and feeling more of a connection to the blog community.

Sometimes I wonder what to write for my blog, or feel like I need to pull something out of thin air. So, when I saw Tara Gentile of Scoutie Girl had written 52 Weeks of Blogging Your Passion, I knew I had to get it.

It seems it's written just for me, too. (Probably for you, too!) I have read through the entire book, and it's great. It is well-written, easy-to-follow and gives you a very organized approach to writing blog posts. (which is what I really need!) What I love most is that Tara gives weekly prompts to help you shape your blog posts.

I highly recommend it for any artist, crafter or designer blogger out there who wants to get their thoughts out there and share their work.

Click on the picture above to get more information and to make a purchase of the book.

No comments: