12.11.2009

Collaboration Art Pendants!

I am a huge fan of Stephanie Corfee. I have her art hanging on my wall and she's seriously the sweetest person you ever met. So I was thrilled when we talked about doing a collaboration of miniature versions of her artwork into pretty pendants.

I am so happy to announce that I have (finally) listed Art Pendants in my shop. I am so pleased with them, it's difficult to not buy them all for myself!

They make a perfect gift, and would be so cool paired with a print from Stephanie's shop. I know I would adore anyone who would get me such a gift!

You can find them in my shop, Stephanie's shop, or in person at my booth at BUiLDiNG CHARACTER (342 N. Queen St., Rear Warehouses, Lancaster, PA)

Here are just a few examples:





2 comments:

stephanie said...

yay!! thanks kim. can we share the "sweetest person" title? haha. i'm going to send you some new artwork for pendants soon. i have some good ones i think!

Robin Hartman said...

Beautiful job! I love the bright loud flowery one.