12.11.2009

Where Will B.B. Bellezza Be this Weekend? And a Photographic Tour of B.B. Bellezza's Stand

Today, Friday, December 11
6 p.m.-9 p.m.
Come on out to BUiLDiNG CHARACTER for the Open House Shopping Night! Enjoy homemade cookies while shopping.
Other shops in the 300 N. Queen St. Block will be open late as well!
For those of you who can't make it to Lancaster, I took a bunch of photos of my shop so you can see what it's like! It's all stocked up with lots of new stuff!























1 comment:

Sharon Day said...

My holiday gift to blogs I follow is to go on and leave a comment about what I love about the blog. Since I follow over 90--I'm starting now.

I love your site for the layout--it's very inviting and fresh and warm. I really love hearing and seeing what you're doing with your artistic talents. Keep it up!