10.07.2009

New Places for B.B. Bellezza

This week you will be able to find B.B. Bellezza in 2 new places! Ephrata and Lititz.
The first place, The heArt of Friendship Art Gallery, is a place I was with when it opened. Back then, I was working my day job and had too much going on to put my full effort in. Now I am back!

This is a wonderful gallery that works with disabled artists. Their work along with professional artists' work is displayed at the Heart of Friendship Gallery.

39 East Main Street
Ephrata, PA
The second place is in Lititz, Broad Street Bazaar. This is a eclectic mix of handmade goodies, in a great location close to Wilbur Chocolate (mmmm) and other cool shops in Lititz.

55 North Broad St.
Lititz, PA
Both of these shops are lovely and really helping the handmade community.

No comments: