3.05.2009

Humanity Fest/Race Against Racism

and Humanity Fest!

The time is quickly approaching (yay!!) for craft festivals again! Originally, I was considering not actually doing any craft shows this year because I am set up all at artMarket, but the bug bit me and I decided it was time to sign up again.

I especially like when craft shows are for a great cause, like the Humanity Fest.

The Humanity Fest runs in conjunction with the Race Against Racism held in Lancaster, PA. The festival is in Musser Park (Lime and Chestnut Streets) in Lancaster City. Hours are from 7 am - 1 pm.

Last year was the first year for the Humanity Fest (although the race has been around for a while.) It was really windy, but turned out to be a nice day.

So look for the B.B. Bellezza tent at the Humanity Fest. The race is quite amazing to see as well. You can sign up for the race by clicking the logo above. Hope to see you there!

No comments: