11.09.2008

Where in the world is B.B. Bellezza?


artMarket, originally uploaded by B.B. Bellezza.

This is the scaled-down version of my craft show stand. Usually I use 3 tables and it's a whole ordeal with a tent and hanging shutters and....etc...... I am actually very proud that I was able to tone it down to just this one table. And since it is indoors I do not need to worry about hunkering down for wind.

This will remain set-up throughout the rest of the month at Building Character until Dec 1st when artMarket opens up.

What is artMarket? A very exciting new 7 day market that is connected to Building Character in Lancaster, PA. I will have a booth there and I am so thrilled! (No more setting up and tearing down my usual twice per weekend!!)

I have already been checking out my spot and trying to come up with some new and fun ways to display my wares! I will share more as we get nearer.

The other cool thing is that I now have a separate Etsy inventory and show inventory!! No more rushing home to quickly update my Etsy shop after each show!

I hope everyone enjoyed their weekends!

No comments: