11.05.2008

Get 'em while you can!

Hey Folks!

I wanted to give you a heads up (albiet, only a day's head up) that I will be taking many items out of my Etsy Shop tomorrow evening. At least half, maybe more.

I am splitting up my inventory due to a new, very exciting venture coming up, which I will announce at a later date! You Lancaster, PA folks are in for a real treat!! I promise, more details soon!

But, just know right now that if you are holding out on something in my online shop, this would be a great time to get it, or it might disappear.

Thanks!
Kim

P.S. If you really love something you cannot purchase today or tomorrow and you would like me to hold it for up to a week or so, contact me, I probably will hold it for you.

P.P.S. If you didn't get this message in time and you really loved something that has now disappeared, contact me...maybe it will still be available.

P.P.P.S. I am working on lots of new stuff, so don't worry, the store will fill back up again!!!

No comments: