11.12.2008

Bracelets turning into necklaces


Tea Time 10, originally uploaded by B.B. Bellezza.

I had this idea previously, and then a few weeks ago someone suggested it to me again. I guess sometimes we get so busy that some really great ideas almost pass us by.

This is a bracelet that has a chain to convert into a necklace. It is completely lovely and functional as a charm bracelet, but you can add the chain and it is also completely functional and lovely as a necklace, too.

This particular bracelet is called "Tea Time" and features all kinds of blue glass beads and different tea charms - tea cups, tea bags, tea pots.

It is available in my Etsy Shop here: http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=17257525

I will likely be adding this feature to most of my future charm bracelets. Or, if you would like to have a chain added so you can convert your bracelet into a necklace, let me know and I should be able to do it!

No comments: