11.18.2008

artMarket


artMarket, originally uploaded by B.B. Bellezza.

I am getting very excited about artMARKET! It's just 16 days away!

What? It is a 7-day market where you can shop for all kinds of one-of-a-kind art.

When? It opens on December 5, 2008. That's December's First Friday! Come on out to see me 6 pm - 9pm that night.

Where? It's right next to Building Character at 342 N. Queen St., Lancaster, PA . You'll see a sign for Building Character and go down through the alley.

Who? I will have my handcrafted jewelry there and there will be plenty of other artists, too. McCaskey High School students will have a display.

How? For more information to be a part of it, how to get there, etc. etc. see the Building Character website; or feel free to email me with any questions, too.

I am so excited to be a part of this! I hope you can all come out to check it out!

The photo above is from my display that is at Building Character right now. I haven't quite figured out my stand at artMarket yet . . . although I do have a few ideas floating around!

No comments: