9.01.2008

Ready for Autumn?

It kind of looks like I am getting there. Well, jewelry-wise. Otherwise I actually do not like autumn (which eventually leads to the long, cold, dreary winter.)

I do, however, love the colors.

This bracelet is made with vintage brass components:

New Product: Barrettes! Here is one set that will make it's debut probably at First Friday this week.


Another autumn charm Bracelet:



Not so much autumnal, but new:


Also new:

These pieces are some of the fruits of my labor on Labor Day!
All of these pieces will be making their ways into my Etsy Shop, my eBay Store, Lulu and Tutz and the heART of Friendship Art Gallery.

Some of the pieces will be with me at First Friday, and I actually have several necklaces, more barrettes and other bracelets, too.

First Friday in downtown Lancaster, PA is a great way to spend your evening on Friday. Art galleries stay open late and you will find some vendors as well. I will be set up at 342 N. Queen St., Lancaster, PA Friday evening.
Have a great week!

No comments: