8.26.2008

New Items!

I have been spending the evening photographing and listing my newest pendants in my shop. There are at least eight more that will be listed throughout the day tomorrow and even more than that still to get their pictures taken and listed.
Here are a few that are already listed or will be appearing very soon:































The photos without cords are brooches! I am very excited about those.
I have been busy making new stuff (like the pendants) doing shows and working my day job. I am trying to get back into the blogging habit, but it seems like I just don't have enough hours in the day to do everything I want to do.
Among the many things I plan on doing sometime soon, I want to share my trip to New Hope, PA. It was lots of fun and I have tons of photos. I hope to at least get the photos uploaded to my flickr photostream (which has been very neglected lately!)
I hope everyone is having a wonderful week!
P.S. I have listed even more books in my eBay store! You might want to check it out!

No comments: