8.27.2008

250th post! New Items and Custom Orders




How about some cake in celebration of my 250th post! It seems kind of impossible that I have written that many posts, yet, it is true. Yay!


Today I have spent the day photographing, editing, listing, going to appointments that I was dreading (but were fine), relisting and preparing listings. You can see the efforts of my work in my Etsy Shop and eBay store. There are tons of Game Tile Pendants in both! (While I feel relieved to have all these posted, I still have other categories of jewelry to list!)

There are also more used books listed in my shop and some of my pendants are on auction, which is always fun. Also this cool necklace is up for grabs on eBay as well.






This necklace is made from a rescued broken belt and vintage brass chain. It is adjustable so you could wear it as a choker or as a princess length necklace.

___________________________________________________________________
Custom Order Game Tile Pendants
I have had a couple requests for custom game tile pendants lately, which is wonderful.

If you would like to order a custom domino tile or scrabble tile pendant, just let me know. If you would like one in time for Christmas, now is probably the time to ask me as things get pretty wild around the holidays. Plus, I source the paper for my pendants from all different sources, and nowhere that I can just call up and order. I dig through vintage books and any other paper that I can find. For example if you would like a particular sport or activity themed pendant, I can dig through my paper stash to see what I have or keep my eyes open for such an image. It could take me a little while to come up with the actual pendant.

If you have an image that you would like afixed to a scrabble or domino pendant, contact me and I will tell you where to mail it. I can't accept images digitally at the moment because I don't have a decent printer nor do I know how to size images to get them to fit. If you can do that and give me the physical image, awesome. If not, I can't do it right now, but I will be looking into it in the future.

Any questions, just email me at BBBellezza@hotmail.com

t h a n k s !


No comments: