8.05.2008

Busy Busy Busy

Just a quick little post to apologize for my absence. I have been swamped.

This week's travel tip and trip recap will be postponed (possibly until next week) while I am trying to get my shops filled up with merchandise. I actually have a few places to share with you, so tune in next Tuesday for lots of fun!

Please check out my Etsy Shop and eBay Store for new items. My eBay store is filled up with all kinds of used books and other goodies that you won't want to miss! My Etsy Shop has new Scrabble Tile Pendants and more handcrafted jewelry coming throughout the day tomorrow and probably through the rest of the week. (Don't forget about the free shipping!)

Oh- earrings are buy 2 get the third 1/2 off! Woo Hoo!

If you are waiting for a custom order from me - I am determined to have it done this week. (I actually have a couple of you to contact with completed pieces, which I hope to do tomorrow evening.)

Hopefully a fun, happy post with lots of photos will be coming later on this week...but it may be 2 or 3 days. Thanks for understanding!

Take care and I will be back soon!

Kim, B.B. Bellezza
www.BBBellezza.com

No comments: