7.31.2008

August 2008 Newsletter


B.B. Bellezza Handcrafted Jewelry
August 2008 Newsletter


Welcome to August! I can’t believe that today is the last day of July already – summer is passing by so quickly! I hope you all are enjoying vacations, cookouts and time in the sun. I have been sharing our day trips and adventures here on the blog. Each Tuesday I share a “Tuesday Thrifty Travel Tip.” Over to the bottom right you can find an easy link to each tip so far.

Upcoming Events:

If you are local come and say “Hi” at one of these events:

8/1/08, 5 pm – 8 pm
First Friday at ASSETS 237 N. Prince Street, Lancaster, PA

8/3/08, 11 am – 3 pm
Building Character Sunday Market at 342 North Queen St, Lancaster, PA

8/9/08, 9 am – 2 pm
Eastern Market at 308 East King Street, Lancaster, PA

8/10/08, 11am – 3 pm
Building Character Sunday Market at 342 North Queen St, Lancaster, PA

8/15/08 6 pm Ribbon cutting
Third Friday Ephrata
Gallery opening for the heART of Friendship Art Gallery
39 East Main Street, Ephrata, PA

8/17/08, 11 am – 3 pm
Building Character Sunday Market at 342 North Queen St, Lancaster, PA

8/31/08, 11am – 3 pm
Building Character Sunday Market at 342 North Queen St., Lancaster, PA

(Note: No shows the weekend of 8/22/08)

You can also find B.B. Bellezza at Lulu & Tutz at 11 West Main Street in Strasburg, PA and at Hey Pretty Cupcake in Albiquerque, New Mexico and at http://heyprettycupcake.com/

New Items:

I am sure some of you have noticed my new Game Tile Pendant Line. I have taken scrabble tiles and domino tiles and made pendants with pictures and collages. I sell a lot of these in person, so I am trying to keep up with them in my stores. I will have a lot more of these in this coming month and beyond, so you are sure to find something you love!

I also have a Monopoly Charm Bracelet that will soon be listed as well. I have used the houses and hotels and tokens from a monopoly game and made a cool bracelet.

More new items will be added throughout the month as I get my Etsy Shop and eBay Store updated.

Special Discount:

This month I will be offering free shipping in my Etsy Shop, just use the discount code “FREESHIPAUG” in the notes to seller section. (You can use this code starting right now, and it continues through the end of August.)

Sign up for my newsletter via email to get an extra special discount for the month. Just send an email with the word "Subscribe" in the subject line to BBBellezza@hotmail.com

These discounts are only available on my Etsy Shop or if you contact me through email, I will also give you the discount.

Have a great month!!

Love,
Kim
B.B. Bellezza
http://www.bbbellezza.com/

No comments: