8.12.2008

Apologies and Sunflowers


Well, here I am again....a week later. I had every intention on continuing my "Tuesday Thrifty Travel Tips" series today. But, it isn't going to happen. I have a few orders to fill and packages to pack. Again, I have every intention to continue the series next week. I have a couple of cool upcoming trips and of course some tips, too. Sorry to make you wait.

What have I been doing, you ask? Well, I have been busy filling up my Etsy Shop with new items and clearing out my used book inventory in my eBay store. I have also been doing shows, filling some custom orders.

The gorgeous sunflowers above are from the weekly market I have been doing on Sundays. (Building Character). For just a couple of dollars they have made me so happy! It's amazing what a couple of flowers can do.

For now, I must run....more custom orders to fill! Talk to you all soon!

No comments: