7.31.2008

A Positive Attitute

"Letters From Nippon - A One-of-a-Kind Altered Art Domino Tile Pendant"

Just a few things I am really happy about today:


I was picked for a lovely treasury - as seen above! I am always excited when that happens! This treasury features my "Letters From Nippon" Altered Art Domino Pendant.



Please check out the treasury and leave a comment. Thanks to sofieoriginals for putting this treasury together and picking my pendant for it!



Also, I just found out that B.B. Bellezza is on Youtube! The video features a montage of photos from Building Character's Sunday Market. I was a vendor there this past weekend. There are also a couple photos of me and my boyfriend checking out some art from a few weeks ago when we were shopping. Here's the link to the video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hnQ-Bbn8X5w. (There's a great shot of my game tile pendants on a monopoly board, too!) I don't have sound at work, so I don't know what it sounds like, but it looks great!



We had a great day at Building Character this past Sunday. It is such a nice market with great people, great stuff and great fruits and vegetables. (and yes, the tomatoes are Washington Boro) I plan to be set up most Sundays, so come on out and check it out. It's each Sunday from 11 am - 3 pm at 342 North Queen Street, Lancaster, Pennsylvania (U.S.A.). Building Character the store itself is awesome, too, and a must see if you haven't already checked it out.



I plan to post my August Newsletter today, too, so check back in for that later today. (And more things to be happy about!)

No comments: