7.25.2008

Art Gallery Opening!












Have to have any of these pieces?

Well, I am so excited to let you know that these B.B. Bellezza pieces (and many others) will be soon available at an Art Gallery! I am really happy to be a part of this new art gallery along with other artists. I will also be putting in some hours at the gallery store and assisting with classes that will be held for people with disabilities. Check out their website for more information on this wonderful program.

Here are the details:

The heART of Friendship Art Gallery

39 East Main Street

Ephrata, PA

The Grand Opening is August 15th 5 pm - 8 pm, with the ribbon cutting at 6 pm. (and I will be there, too.)

Please come check out the gallery when it opens. If you are a local artist who wants to be involved, check out the website for contact information.

WHERE TO FIND B.B. BELLEZZA THIS WEEKEND:

I am very excited to announce that I will be at:

Sunday, July 27, 2008

11 am - 3 pm

342 N. Queen Street, Lancaster, PA

The Sunday Market is open each Sunday, so you finally have something to do on Sunday!

Happy Weekend!

No comments: