6.04.2008

June Newsletter and Sale!

B.B. Bellezza
June 08
Newsletter



It’s definitely craft show season! I have been having a lot of fun doing different events about every other weekend. I love talking to my customers, so please come talk to me! I usually can even make adjustments to jewelry right on the spot, too.

WHERE TO FIND ME:

NEXT EVENT:

First Friday Business Expo
At ASSETS
237 North Prince Street
Lancaster, PA
5:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
It’s in the awesome courtyard. If it rains, we’ll be inside.

I will also be doing Eastern Market once a month, but the dates are to be arranged as of right now.

I am working on adding some more shows so don’t worry!

{Possibly} Lancaster Pride 2008 on June 21st Noon – 6 p.m.
{Possibly} Freedom Fest July 4th in Lancaster, PA

I am will also have some products available in some brick & mortar stores. I will let you know where when I have the details hammered out!

SALE!!

I just recently put my most picked up bracelet at craft shows on sale. The Washer Bracelet with leather and jump rings just went from $30 to $18.

Also, all of my lovely newsletter subscribers and blog readers will receive 15% off all items in the Necklaces & Bracelets Sections in my shop (Does NOT include “Hardwear Jewelry” or “How Charming” Bracelets)
Use this code: JUNE15

To use the code, go to my store and pick out the items you would like to purchase from the Necklaces and Bracelets Sections and go through the checkout, but don’t click to pay. Put the code in the “notes to seller” section and wait for a revised invoice. The appropriate items will be discounted and I will send you a new invoice. Shipping will not be discounted, but remember I have flat rate shipping – one low price no matter how many jewelry items you purchase.

Also, I send along discount coupons with each order for your next order!

eBay:

Don’t forget, I have reopened my eBay store. I don’t have a lot in there yet, but there are a few things and a few auctions. I will also be adding some jewelry auctions as I go along, too, so you don’t want to miss that!

NEW ITEMS:
I have a few new ideas I am working on – which I will be revealing soon! Watch my blog (http://BBBellezza.blogspot.com) for more information!

Thanks so much!

Kimberlie Burkhart
B.B. Bellezza
http://BBBellezza.googlepages.com
http://BBBellezza.etsy.com
http://stores.ebay.com/B-B-Bellezza

(If you would like to get this newsletter emailed right to your inbox, just send me an email to BBBellezza@hotmail.com)

No comments: