5.16.2008

Paying It Forward/Upcoming Event

So yesterday I received a super cool PIF Scavenger Hunt from MyKangaroo.etsy.com. You should really check out her shop and blog, they are both excellent.

I also had a really great day yesterday, after a series of really horrible days, so I decided to have a PIF in my shop. Well, I will tell you, it was gone in a flurry, which I was very happy about.

Last night I spent the evening soldering. It had been a while since I had soldered anything, so I had to sort of re-learn and mess up a few times. But I quickly got the hang of it again. So I now have a nice supply of "Hardwear" bracelets again. I also have some new hardwear necklaces that will be unveiled at the Punk Rock Flea Market. (Doesn't that sound exciting? Actually, they will just be at my stand in an unceremonious way, and available to purchase.) After the show, I hope to get working on my shop because I realized I have some photos and listings to update, and some expired listings that I really would like to take better photos of before relisting.

I hope to see you all at the Punk Rock Flea Market tomorrow!
Lancaster Punk Rock Flea Market
Saturday, May 17, 2008
Noon-5p.m.T
he Chameleon Club
223 North Water Street
Punk Rock Flea Market
(I will be upstairs)
Take care! Kim

No comments: