5.13.2008

Mini-Milestones


I had a little mini-milestone on Sunday. I reached 100 sales on Etsy. I am thrilled to have made 100 sales. I also recently had my 2 year anniversary on Etsy as well.

*T H A N K * Y O U *

to all my wonderful past customers, present customers and to those of you who will become customers!
See a previous post about a * S A L E * for my anniversary. But hurry, the sale ends on Friday.

S h i p p i n g * U p d a t e:

I have just changed my international shipping policy. The price has come down and I have flat rate shipping for international now, too. Just pay one shipping charge no matter how many items you buy.
U.S. $3
Canada $4
Everywhere else $5

M O V I E

Last night my boyfriend and I watched "Wal-Mart: The High Cost of Low Prices," a documentary about the evils of Wal-Mart. I have not shopped at Wal-Mart in a very long time after doing some research for a class and writing up this blog. Actually, I didn't shop there for quite a while prior to all of that, but I wasn't as vocal as I am now about it.

I think everyone should watch the movie, do the research and act upon their own values, but I do need to say a few things. You can read my previous blog for my opinion on Wal-Mart and its practices.

Anyway, I recommend watching the movie. It tells it better than anything I could ever write here. (I watched in on demand from Comcast last night.)

Take care!

1 comment:

Victoria said...

Congrats on your 100th sale!
That is fantastic!

We have boycotted Wal-Mart's from the beginning, and I have only shopped at one once, very reluctantly, but we were out of town, and it was the only store around.

Frankly, I do not see their appeal. And it is sinful what they have done to small town America.