4.18.2008

Lancaster Art Walk

Wow! I am so excited that I am taking part in the Spring Art Walk in Lancaster, PA. I will be at Eastern Market from 10-5 Saturday and 12-5 on Sunday. Come talk to me!

If you have been reading my blog for a while, you may remember my last craft show experience, which for all purposes was my first. I got so nervous, I actually got sick. But, it turned out just fine! This show, I feel really comfortable and confident and excited, but not nervous and sick. I might still feel anxious tomorrow, but I don't think it will be as intense. I hope not, anyway.

As it turns out, I will be by myself for the show, but I have a friend stopping by at lunchtime, so I should be fine. Actually, being by myself might be why I am so calm, in a weird way. I don't know how to explain it, but I am a complete control freak, so I think it makes me kind of anxious to have others around. Once I am set up and everything is ready, I am fine, but that setting up time is a really anxious and stressful time for me.

Anyway, this blog post is sort of boring and lame, so sorry! Hopefully I will have fun photos and stories when I come back!

Wish me luck!

No comments: