1.09.2008

Buy Books for Charity!

I have just lists a lot, I mean A LOT, of books on half.com. My shop is here: http://shops.half.ebay.com/kimberliejo75

If you love Mary Higgins Clark, you are in for a treat!!!

I have decided that all the proceeds from certain books will be going to 2 different charities. One will be Susan G. Komen for the Cure (Breast Cancer). The other one has yet to be determined. The Susan G. Komen charity has been picked in honor of a dear friend of my mother's, well, and a woman who has been very intrumental throughout my entire life, who I also hold very dear to my heart. The other charity is to be picked by my mother, who I love with my whole heart. I will let you know what charity when it is picked. I am sure it will be another great one!

So, buy up!

The books have been predetermined because they have been given to me by these lovely ladies. Basically, if you buy a Mary Higgins Clark book or James Patterson book, your purchase money will be donated to the Susan G. Komen charity. There are other books involved, too. Basically all of the Left Behind series, Angel books and other religous books proceeds will be going to my mother's charity. (And some other books, too!)

Thanks for all your support and for your support for these great causes!

Love,
Kim

No comments: