1.05.2008

Close Out Bath & Body Products



Hey Folks!


I have been a busy little beaver today. In my previous blog post, you can read about my bath salt tubes. I have a lot more stuff listed on eBay now, including jars, bottles, and other bath and body supplies. I will be listing a couple more tomorrow, as well. Free shipping within the United States!


I have begun to list my close-out bath and body products in my Etsy Shop this evening, too. Shipping on everything in my Etsy shop is a flat fee of $3 for shipping with the United States. No matter how many things you purchase or how much they weigh.


This is what I have left in my inventory as of right now:


Bath Salts 8 oz Tubes:

Headache Relief

Lavender and Chamomile

Vanilla

Chamomile

Apple Cinnamon

Lavender and Vanilla

Jasmine

Patchouli

Sensual

Ylang Ylang


Jasmine and Chamomile Quart Bath Salts

Jasmine and Chamomile Pint Bath Salts

Headache Relief Pint Bath Salts

Jasmine 4 oz Salve

Orange Lip Balm

Bergamot Salve Tin


That's it! Many of these I only have 1 left! Check out my Etsy Shop, or contact me if you would like something you don't see listed yet.


It is very freeing to let go of all these supplies and the last of the inventory.

Also read my previous post for a giveaway offer!
Enjoy!
Kim

No comments: